The Man with the Iron Fists
Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Since his arrival in China’s Jungle Village, the town’s blacksmith has been forced by radical tribal factions to create elaborate tools of destruction. When the clans’ brewing war boils over, the stranger channels an ancient energy to transform himself into a human weapon. As he fights alongside iconic heroes and against soulless villains, one man must harness this power to become savior of his adopted people.
- More shops at Las Vegas Premium Outlets North; Frederick’s of Hollywood closes 3 locations
- Man dead after crashing into garage
- Win seat next to Evander Holyfield at Mayweather Jr.-Pacquiao bout May 2
- ACM Awards returns in 2016; MGM Resorts Festival Grounds to join party
- Q+A: Smoke’s Poutinerie founder talks ‘loaded fries’ at new ‘Pawn Stars’ mall