The Man with the Iron Fists
Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Since his arrival in China’s Jungle Village, the town’s blacksmith has been forced by radical tribal factions to create elaborate tools of destruction. When the clans’ brewing war boils over, the stranger channels an ancient energy to transform himself into a human weapon. As he fights alongside iconic heroes and against soulless villains, one man must harness this power to become savior of his adopted people.
- Kaepernick will sit through anthem until there’s change
- Video: New Trump ad paints a stark portrait of America if Clinton elected
- Las Vegas expansion team trademarks three nicknames
- Clinton aide Abedin dumps husband Weiner over new sexting scandal
- Cornerstone, a ‘classic American steakhouse,’ opens at Gold Coast