The Man with the Iron Fists
Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Since his arrival in China’s Jungle Village, the town’s blacksmith has been forced by radical tribal factions to create elaborate tools of destruction. When the clans’ brewing war boils over, the stranger channels an ancient energy to transform himself into a human weapon. As he fights alongside iconic heroes and against soulless villains, one man must harness this power to become savior of his adopted people.
- ‘Chipotle for pizza,’ juice bar, new park open in Las Vegas Valley
- Photos: Farrah Abraham celebrates 24th birthday at Ditch Friday at Palms
- Third straw at plunging Lake Mead nearly complete
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Crazy Girls’ take it off at Planet Hollywood; WSOP; Celine
- Legislature OKs casino-backed emergency bill on energy policy