Length: 1 hour, 49 minutes
Synopsis: David Wozniak is a 42-year old lovable but perpetual screw up who finally decides to take control of his life. A habitual sperm donor in his youth, he discovers that he’s the biological father of 533 children, 142 of whom are trying to force the fertility clinic to reveal the true identity of the prolific donor code-name Starbuck.
- Las Vegas real estate developer Fred Nassiri offering another possible NFL stadium site option
- San Diego State, Houston to meet in Las Vegas Bowl
- How blue turned to green: Blue Man Group at 25 years
- Democrats’ task: Rebuild the blue political wall in Midwest
- Man dies in rollover crash in Mountains Edge