Length: 1 hour, 38 minutes
Synopsis: After India’s father dies in an auto accident, her Uncle Charlie, who she never knew existed, comes to live with her and her emotionally unstable mother. Soon after his arrival, she comes to suspect this mysterious, charming man has ulterior motives, but instead of feeling outrage or horror, this friendless girl becomes increasingly infatuated with him.
- Lions, dragon and fireworks in Las Vegas: Lucky Dragon celebrates grand opening
- Week 13 NFL best bets and picks for the Sun’s handicapping contest
- Centennial’s new coach inherits top talent, adds a touch of BYU
- Rebels buried under Arizona State’s 3-point barrage
- Overdose epidemic: Fentanyl is a growing threat to public health and safety