Length: 1 hour, 47 minutes
Synopsis: Maria, Henry and their three sons begin their winter vacation in Thailand, looking forward to a few days in tropical paradise. But on the morning of December 26th, as the family relaxes around the pool after their Christmas festivities the night before, a terrifying roar rises up from the center of the earth. As Maria freezes in fear, a huge wall of black water races across the hotel grounds toward her.
- Hillary Clinton campaigns with casino workers, guests on Strip
- Henderson man critical after home-invasion shooting; police seek suspects
- Why we support Clinton for the Democratic nomination
- ‘Vibrant’ crowd at MLS exhibition renews hope of franchise expansion to Vegas
- Temperatures warmer than normal but not quite record-setting