Length: 1 hour, 47 minutes
Synopsis: Maria, Henry and their three sons begin their winter vacation in Thailand, looking forward to a few days in tropical paradise. But on the morning of December 26th, as the family relaxes around the pool after their Christmas festivities the night before, a terrifying roar rises up from the center of the earth. As Maria freezes in fear, a huge wall of black water races across the hotel grounds toward her.
- National Weather Service issues another flood watch for Las Vegas
- Strip Scribbles: Diana Ross returning to L.V., Kanye West, Olivia Newton-John
- Trump to speak at libertarian conference in Las Vegas
- Pair from Utah die in Nevada crash, 1-year-old survives
- Boulder City space pen company has made a mark on history