Length: 1 hour, 47 minutes
Synopsis: Maria, Henry and their three sons begin their winter vacation in Thailand, looking forward to a few days in tropical paradise. But on the morning of December 26th, as the family relaxes around the pool after their Christmas festivities the night before, a terrifying roar rises up from the center of the earth. As Maria freezes in fear, a huge wall of black water races across the hotel grounds toward her.
- What will $500M get you in Vegas? Davis hopes it’s home for his team
- New Jewel nightclub at Aria ‘will deliver unparalleled experience’
- Additional UNLV football games selected for national TV
- Analysis: Jon Jones, Daniel Cormier face tall task in restoring UFC 200
- Intrigue, Jewel delivering some extreme club makeover