Length: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: A revealing drama that focuses on the 16th President’s tumultuous final months in office. In a nation divided by war and the strong winds of change, Lincoln pursues a course of action designed to end the war, unite the country and abolish slavery. With the moral courage and fierce determination to succeed, his choices during this critical moment will change the fate of generations to come.
- Chick-fil-A files for permit, is one step closer to coming to Henderson
- Review: ‘Suzanne Sizzles’ is glitz, glamour and grand fun at Westgate
- Time to gamble: Five pressing questions at the start of the 2015 World Series of Poker
- Shooting at North Las Vegas park leaves man dead
- The most important GOP donor you don’t know is married to one you do