Length: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: A revealing drama that focuses on the 16th President’s tumultuous final months in office. In a nation divided by war and the strong winds of change, Lincoln pursues a course of action designed to end the war, unite the country and abolish slavery. With the moral courage and fierce determination to succeed, his choices during this critical moment will change the fate of generations to come.
- The Riviera’s final 24 hours: Guests, employees and locals say farewell
- Investors buy almost 360 acres at BLM auction; 240 acres don’t sell
- Death plot in Macau draws attention during Adelson testimony
- Judge’s ruling that blocks Allegiant pilots from striking isn’t a surprise
- Photos: Gordon Ramsay promotes Christina Wilson; new Aria restaurant, club