Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: Kate and Charlie like to have a good time. Their marriage thrives on a shared fondness for music, laughter … and getting smashed. When Kate’s partying spirals into hard-core asocial behavior, compromising her job as an elementary schoolteacher, something’s got to give. But change isn’t exactly a cakewalk. Sobriety means she will have to confront the lies she’s been spinning at work, her troubling relationship with her mother, and the nature of her bond with Charlie.
- Report: Future of Las Vegas transportation includes light rail under Strip, monorail extension
- Steel structure of Las Vegas Arena complete as construction chugs along
- Former Metro Police officer arrested on child porn counts
- Gumball 3000, with Tony Hawk, Diplo, Skrillex, arrives in L.V. on Friday
- Boy hospitalized after near-drowning at Henderson water park