Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: Kate and Charlie like to have a good time. Their marriage thrives on a shared fondness for music, laughter … and getting smashed. When Kate’s partying spirals into hard-core asocial behavior, compromising her job as an elementary schoolteacher, something’s got to give. But change isn’t exactly a cakewalk. Sobriety means she will have to confront the lies she’s been spinning at work, her troubling relationship with her mother, and the nature of her bond with Charlie.
- Investment group yanks $167.3 million bid to buy Raiders coliseum site after Oakland gives cold shoulder
- MGM’s Murren trades barbs with Trump campaign manager over jobs, taxes
- Starbucks shooting victim was naturalized citizen, ex-military man
- Grandparents of S.C. school shooter found father dead
- Chance for thunderstorms later today