Length: 2 hours, 4 minutes
Synopsis: The night after another unsatisfactory New Year party, Tim’s father tells his son that the men in his family have always had the ability to travel through time. Tim can’t change history, but he can change what happens and has happened in his own life-so he decides to make his world a better place…by getting a girlfriend. Sadly, that turns out not to be as easy as you might think.
- Police: Man who failed to rob downtown bank succeeds at another nearby
- Picking the props: 10 winning wagers to make on the Super Bowl
- Injured Okonoboh leads Rebels to payback 67-62 victory at UNR
- Photos: ‘Frank: The Man, The Music,’ Yardbird celebrate at Venetian-Palazzo
- Judge says Caesars bankruptcy case will proceed in Illinois