Length: 2 hours, 4 minutes
Synopsis: The night after another unsatisfactory New Year party, Tim’s father tells his son that the men in his family have always had the ability to travel through time. Tim can’t change history, but he can change what happens and has happened in his own life-so he decides to make his world a better place…by getting a girlfriend. Sadly, that turns out not to be as easy as you might think.
- Week 3 NFL best bets and picks for the Sun’s handicapping contest
- Youth hockey in Las Vegas will get an assist from NHL
- The numbers add up: Nevada needs to close gun loophole
- One dead, suspect arrested in shooting at Starbucks near Warm Springs, Rainbow
- Rebels take step back with 33-30 overtime loss at home to Idaho