Length: 2 hours, 4 minutes
Synopsis: The night after another unsatisfactory New Year party, Tim’s father tells his son that the men in his family have always had the ability to travel through time. Tim can’t change history, but he can change what happens and has happened in his own life-so he decides to make his world a better place…by getting a girlfriend. Sadly, that turns out not to be as easy as you might think.
- Celebrity preview: iHeartRadio, Mr. Olympia, 30 Seconds to Mars, Diana Ross, Chippendales
- Police make arrests in robbery, shootings at Summerlin park
- Tending to own domestic abuse woes, UFC cuts Silva, suspends Johnson
- Ultimate leaving New Jersey online gambling market
- Prosecutor: Charges weren’t ready before suspect in casino crash killed himself