Length: 2 hours, 4 minutes
Synopsis: The night after another unsatisfactory New Year party, Tim’s father tells his son that the men in his family have always had the ability to travel through time. Tim can’t change history, but he can change what happens and has happened in his own life-so he decides to make his world a better place…by getting a girlfriend. Sadly, that turns out not to be as easy as you might think.
- Shooting outside Henderson restaurant leaves 1 extremely critical
- Metro Police release video of 2 sought in triple shooting
- Tim Tebow leads passengers in prayer after in-flight emergency
- Monday By the Numbers: A Palatial anniversary, Garth and Trisha’s T-Mobile run and more from Iron Mike
- Woman sought in Hawaii slaying is arrested in Las Vegas