Length: 2 hours, 4 minutes
Synopsis: The night after another unsatisfactory New Year party, Tim’s father tells his son that the men in his family have always had the ability to travel through time. Tim can’t change history, but he can change what happens and has happened in his own life-so he decides to make his world a better place…by getting a girlfriend. Sadly, that turns out not to be as easy as you might think.
- Super Bowl by the odds: Vegas pick and perspective on Panthers vs. Broncos
- Citigroup blocks fantasy sports transactions in New York
- Celebrity preview: AC/DC, Awolnation, Lil Wayne, Tyga, Ne-Yo, Curtis Stone, Jose Andres
- Bill Clinton touts Hillary in Las Vegas as ‘change-maker’ for millennials
- 3 people believed aboard 2 planes that collided off L.A.