Length: 2 hours, 4 minutes
Synopsis: The night after another unsatisfactory New Year party, Tim’s father tells his son that the men in his family have always had the ability to travel through time. Tim can’t change history, but he can change what happens and has happened in his own life-so he decides to make his world a better place…by getting a girlfriend. Sadly, that turns out not to be as easy as you might think.
- Grand Canal Shoppes to welcome famed Buffalo bar, bids farewell to Postrio
- Startup with Las Vegas ties scores $100 million investment
- Collision Conference Day One Roundup: Weed, hackers and robots
- #MayPac stats: 336,000 visitors; $180 million to Mayweather Jr.; 2 million drinks
- Caesars CEO: First quarter was company’s best since 2008