Length: 1 hour, 51 minutes
Synopsis: Unlimited funds have allowed Diana to live it up on the outskirts of Miami, where the queen of retail buys whatever strikes her fancy. There’s only one glitch: The ID she’s using to finance these sprees reads “Sandy Bigelow Patterson” and it belongs to an accounts rep who lives halfway across the U.S. With only one week to hunt down the con artist before his world implodes, the real Sandy Bigelow Patterson heads south to confront the woman with an all-access pass to his life. And as he attempts to bribe, coax and wrangle her the 2,000 miles to Denver, one easy target will discover just how tough it is to get your name back.
- Hsieh inspires out-of-town developer to fast track housing, retail plans
- MGM sells property near M Resort; owners undecided about use
- Forget you, Planet Hollywood! Is CeeLo Green + Jim Belushi headed to Riviera?
- South Point partnering with prominent rodeo event family for expansion
- Beyonce’s ‘Mrs. Carter Show’ is (unsurprisingly) still fierce the second time around