Length: 2 hours, 3 minutes
Synopsis: Set against the sexy and glamorous golden age of Formula 1 racing, this film portrays the exhilarating true story of two of the greatest rivals the world has ever witnessed-handsome English playboy Hunt and his methodical, brilliant opponent, Lauda. Taking us into their personal lives on and off the track, Rush follows the two drivers as they push themselves to the breaking point of physical and psychological endurance, where there is no shortcut to victory and no margin for error. If you make one mistake, you die.
- Complaint brought against NBA’s Blake Griffin over alleged incident at Tao
- The Amazing Johnathan stuns audience: ‘I have a year to live’
- Will it be Jennifer Lopez vs. Britney Spears on the Strip?
- Sticker shock: Life Is Beautiful’s $249 festival and $40 parking passes
- 2014 PBR World Finals: Parties galore and Bushwacker set to retire