A Late Quartet
Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: The film tells the story of a beloved cellist of a world-renowned string quartet who receives a life changing diagnosis, the group’s future suddenly hangs in the balance: suppressed emotions, competing egos, and uncontrollable passions threaten to derail years of friendship and collaboration. As they are about to play their 25th anniversary concert, quite possibly their last, only their intimate bond and the power of music can preserve their legacy. Inspired by and structured around Beethoven’s Opus 131 String Quartet in C-sharp minor, the film pays homage to chamber music and the cultural world of New York.
- UNLV sophomore forward Okonoboh leaving basketball team
- Students at a Trump rally become part of a venomous political lesson
- Passengers who fled plane fire in Las Vegas file lawsuit
- Woman faces drug, gun, battery charges after standoff with Henderson police
- Local shops hoping Small Business Saturday generates big interest