A Late Quartet
Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: The film tells the story of a beloved cellist of a world-renowned string quartet who receives a life changing diagnosis, the group’s future suddenly hangs in the balance: suppressed emotions, competing egos, and uncontrollable passions threaten to derail years of friendship and collaboration. As they are about to play their 25th anniversary concert, quite possibly their last, only their intimate bond and the power of music can preserve their legacy. Inspired by and structured around Beethoven’s Opus 131 String Quartet in C-sharp minor, the film pays homage to chamber music and the cultural world of New York.
- Strip taxicabs to remain parked this afternoon to protest Uber
- Former Riviera operators approved to manage Westgate Las Vegas
- Gumball 3000 heads to homestretch in Death Valley and ends in Las Vegas
- World’s longest limo with lap pool, helipad to be built in Las Vegas
- Q+A: Billy Currington toasts 10th No. 1, headlines at Boulevard Pool