Length: 1 hour, 57 minutes
Synopsis: Straight-laced Princeton University admissions officer Portia Nathan is caught off-guard when she makes a recruiting visit to an alternative high school overseen by her former college classmate, the free-wheeling John Pressman. Pressman has surmised that Jeremiah, his gifted yet very unconventional student, might well be the son that Portia secretly gave up for adoption many years ago. Soon, Portia finds herself bending the rules for Jeremiah, putting at risk the life she thought she always wanted — but in the process finding her way to a surprising and exhilarating life and romance she never dreamed of having.
- Motorcyclist, driver killed in collision on Valley View Boulevard
- A few months after opening, SLS has a new beginning
- NV Energy gives smart-meter documents to state
- Instant Analysis: UNLV couldn’t buy a bucket against Utah, still a work in progress
- Blog: UNLV’s offense awful in 59-46 loss to Utah at the MGM Grand