Length: 1 hour, 57 minutes
Synopsis: Straight-laced Princeton University admissions officer Portia Nathan is caught off-guard when she makes a recruiting visit to an alternative high school overseen by her former college classmate, the free-wheeling John Pressman. Pressman has surmised that Jeremiah, his gifted yet very unconventional student, might well be the son that Portia secretly gave up for adoption many years ago. Soon, Portia finds herself bending the rules for Jeremiah, putting at risk the life she thought she always wanted — but in the process finding her way to a surprising and exhilarating life and romance she never dreamed of having.
- Why Haggen grocery chain thinks it will be a hit with shoppers in Southern Nevada
- NV Energy hasn’t paid IRS since 2000; kept millions intended for taxes
- How burgeoning Asian community is transforming Las Vegas
- UNLV coaches try to rally support at community-outreach event
- Taxis on Las Vegas Strip go idle in protest of Uber