Length: 1 hour, 57 minutes
Synopsis: Straight-laced Princeton University admissions officer Portia Nathan is caught off-guard when she makes a recruiting visit to an alternative high school overseen by her former college classmate, the free-wheeling John Pressman. Pressman has surmised that Jeremiah, his gifted yet very unconventional student, might well be the son that Portia secretly gave up for adoption many years ago. Soon, Portia finds herself bending the rules for Jeremiah, putting at risk the life she thought she always wanted — but in the process finding her way to a surprising and exhilarating life and romance she never dreamed of having.
- Hang gliding accident near Jean kills instructor, 12-year-old boy
- Vaughn, father deny UNLV freshman has decided to enter NBA Draft
- The speculation begins: Who’s going to replace Harry Reid?
- Henderson school locked down after report of nearby gunshot
- Gun owned by agent who toppled Al Capone headed to Las Vegas museum