Length: 1 hour, 57 minutes
Synopsis: Straight-laced Princeton University admissions officer Portia Nathan is caught off-guard when she makes a recruiting visit to an alternative high school overseen by her former college classmate, the free-wheeling John Pressman. Pressman has surmised that Jeremiah, his gifted yet very unconventional student, might well be the son that Portia secretly gave up for adoption many years ago. Soon, Portia finds herself bending the rules for Jeremiah, putting at risk the life she thought she always wanted — but in the process finding her way to a surprising and exhilarating life and romance she never dreamed of having.
- Additional UNLV football games selected for national TV
- Las Vegas water district official departs; FBI probing purchases
- Police: Man waited in line, tried to rob bank
- Celebrity preview: Rihanna, Band Perry, Seth MacFarlane, Eric Church, Billy Joel, Gigi Hadid, Zayn
- Doctor, 8 others arrested in Reno-area ‘pill mill’ case