Length: 1 hour, 57 minutes
Synopsis: Straight-laced Princeton University admissions officer Portia Nathan is caught off-guard when she makes a recruiting visit to an alternative high school overseen by her former college classmate, the free-wheeling John Pressman. Pressman has surmised that Jeremiah, his gifted yet very unconventional student, might well be the son that Portia secretly gave up for adoption many years ago. Soon, Portia finds herself bending the rules for Jeremiah, putting at risk the life she thought she always wanted — but in the process finding her way to a surprising and exhilarating life and romance she never dreamed of having.
- Jesse Waits confirms move to Alon opening on the Strip in 2018
- Paul Monahan of Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum: Local watering holes offer true immersion of culture
- Jim Rees on Hash House a Go Go: What is it — a Las Vegas strip joint or newest dispensary?
- Celine Dion’s return to Caesars: Rundown from start to finish
- Tips for employers who want to test for drugs