Length: 1 hour, 57 minutes
Synopsis: Straight-laced Princeton University admissions officer Portia Nathan is caught off-guard when she makes a recruiting visit to an alternative high school overseen by her former college classmate, the free-wheeling John Pressman. Pressman has surmised that Jeremiah, his gifted yet very unconventional student, might well be the son that Portia secretly gave up for adoption many years ago. Soon, Portia finds herself bending the rules for Jeremiah, putting at risk the life she thought she always wanted — but in the process finding her way to a surprising and exhilarating life and romance she never dreamed of having.
- Cormier has business before Jones rematch despite callout
- Expectations, payoff high at new charter school
- Editorial: Las Vegas as a moviemaking town: Lights! Camera! Tax credits!
- Guest column: Marijuana law creates hazy situation for employers
- ‘Vegas Modern’ developer talks architectural innovation, green building technology