Length: 1 hour, 57 minutes
Synopsis: Straight-laced Princeton University admissions officer Portia Nathan is caught off-guard when she makes a recruiting visit to an alternative high school overseen by her former college classmate, the free-wheeling John Pressman. Pressman has surmised that Jeremiah, his gifted yet very unconventional student, might well be the son that Portia secretly gave up for adoption many years ago. Soon, Portia finds herself bending the rules for Jeremiah, putting at risk the life she thought she always wanted — but in the process finding her way to a surprising and exhilarating life and romance she never dreamed of having.
- Deadly warehouse fire: Operator accused of ignoring safety
- Sleek casino with Bob Dylan art opening outside Washington
- Stadium Authority Board gets to work despite uncertain future of project
- Plane returns to Las Vegas after navigational equipment fails
- Police searching for man who escaped custody downtown