Length: 1 hour, 57 minutes
Synopsis: Straight-laced Princeton University admissions officer Portia Nathan is caught off-guard when she makes a recruiting visit to an alternative high school overseen by her former college classmate, the free-wheeling John Pressman. Pressman has surmised that Jeremiah, his gifted yet very unconventional student, might well be the son that Portia secretly gave up for adoption many years ago. Soon, Portia finds herself bending the rules for Jeremiah, putting at risk the life she thought she always wanted — but in the process finding her way to a surprising and exhilarating life and romance she never dreamed of having.
- 2 arrested in raids of suspected Las Vegas brothels
- Where to watch fireworks in Las Vegas
- Culinary comes out swinging against planned fountain at UFC offices
- Singer Kristen Hertzenberg: A heavy-hearted yet grateful goodbye to Las Vegas
- Legal challenge could be coming for Nevada private school vouchers