Length: 1 hour, 57 minutes
Synopsis: Straight-laced Princeton University admissions officer Portia Nathan is caught off-guard when she makes a recruiting visit to an alternative high school overseen by her former college classmate, the free-wheeling John Pressman. Pressman has surmised that Jeremiah, his gifted yet very unconventional student, might well be the son that Portia secretly gave up for adoption many years ago. Soon, Portia finds herself bending the rules for Jeremiah, putting at risk the life she thought she always wanted — but in the process finding her way to a surprising and exhilarating life and romance she never dreamed of having.
- The burning Question: Should Nevada legalize recreational marijuana use?
- Las Vegas still a great place to chase the American dream
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ rides Denzel’s star power to $35M debut
- In this wild election cycle, protest art stirs up outrage, delight and conversation
- AP TOP 25: No. 8 Wisconsin moves up, LSU moves out of poll