Any Day Now
Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: Inspired by a true story from the late 1970s and touching on legal and social issues that are as relevant today as they were 35 years ago, a powerful tale of love, acceptance and family. When a teenager with Down syndrome is abandoned by his mother, a gay couple takes him in and becomes the loving family he’s never had. But when their unconventional living arrangement is discovered by authorities, the men are forced to fight a biased legal system to save the life of the child they have come to love as their own.
- Canter’s Deli returns to Las Vegas with locations at the Linq and Tivoli Village
- As demand drops, CCSD considers closure of three behavioral schools
- Lombardo: Surge in violent Las Vegas crime ‘keeps me up at night’
- Raiders owner willing to spend $500 million on move to Las Vegas
- Juveniles face arson charges after Las Vegas home catches fire