Any Day Now
Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: Inspired by a true story from the late 1970s and touching on legal and social issues that are as relevant today as they were 35 years ago, a powerful tale of love, acceptance and family. When a teenager with Down syndrome is abandoned by his mother, a gay couple takes him in and becomes the loving family he’s never had. But when their unconventional living arrangement is discovered by authorities, the men are forced to fight a biased legal system to save the life of the child they have come to love as their own.
- Las Vegas ranked last in report on large cities’ housing market health
- Beaten again by Macau, Wynn Resorts profits drop 72 percent in second quarter
- Marijuana dispensary says business going to pot amid opening delays
- Donny Osmond recovering from throaty concerns; ‘Absinthe’ joins the (night) club
- Allegiant’s second-quarter earnings are up 62 percent from last year