Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: This is the story of affable underachiever David Wozniak, whose mundane life is turned upside down when he finds out that he fathered 533 children through sperm donations he made twenty years earlier. In debt to the mob, rejected by his pregnant girlfriend, things couldn’t look worse for David when he is hit with a lawsuit from 142 of the 533 twenty-somethings who want to know the identity of the donor. As David struggles to decide whether or not he should reveal his true identity, he embarks on a journey that leads him to discover not only his true self but the father he could become as well.
- Bitcoin bust: Poker site prompts raid, investigation by Nevada gaming authorities
- Vexing question: When is a casino a big casino?
- Jon Taffer of ‘Bar Rescue’: I see owner confidence, growth, new concepts, investments
- Artist Izaac Zevalking: ‘My designs can have five different meanings’
- Photos: Rascal Flatts bring their ‘Vegas Riot!’ to the Joint at Hard Rock Hotel