Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: This is the story of affable underachiever David Wozniak, whose mundane life is turned upside down when he finds out that he fathered 533 children through sperm donations he made twenty years earlier. In debt to the mob, rejected by his pregnant girlfriend, things couldn’t look worse for David when he is hit with a lawsuit from 142 of the 533 twenty-somethings who want to know the identity of the donor. As David struggles to decide whether or not he should reveal his true identity, he embarks on a journey that leads him to discover not only his true self but the father he could become as well.
- Victim in fatal motorcycle crash was New Mexico man
- Desert Pines sophomore getting bigger in the recruiting world
- Lisa Marie Presley, on return to Las Vegas: ‘This was like a second home’
- Georgia transfer enhances Legacy High football’s defense
- Thunderstorm brings rain, hail, lightning to Las Vegas Valley