Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: This is the story of affable underachiever David Wozniak, whose mundane life is turned upside down when he finds out that he fathered 533 children through sperm donations he made twenty years earlier. In debt to the mob, rejected by his pregnant girlfriend, things couldn’t look worse for David when he is hit with a lawsuit from 142 of the 533 twenty-somethings who want to know the identity of the donor. As David struggles to decide whether or not he should reveal his true identity, he embarks on a journey that leads him to discover not only his true self but the father he could become as well.
- Poker pro Phil Ivey sues casino that claims he cheated
- Fake trees that fueled Cosmopolitan fire aren’t regulated by county codes
- Concert announcements: Rise Against at DLVEC, Luis Miguel at Mandalay Bay
- Boy, 16, fatally shot in North Las Vegas
- UGG store, steakhouse open in Las Vegas; downtown bar shutters