Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: This is the story of affable underachiever David Wozniak, whose mundane life is turned upside down when he finds out that he fathered 533 children through sperm donations he made twenty years earlier. In debt to the mob, rejected by his pregnant girlfriend, things couldn’t look worse for David when he is hit with a lawsuit from 142 of the 533 twenty-somethings who want to know the identity of the donor. As David struggles to decide whether or not he should reveal his true identity, he embarks on a journey that leads him to discover not only his true self but the father he could become as well.
- College football by the odds: Picks, preview of Week 13
- Review: Human Nature, Ruby Lewis offer holiday cheer at Venetian
- Nevada needs teachers, and it’s shelling out $5 million to get them
- Celebrity preview: John Mayer and Grateful Dead, ‘Elf,’ Billy Gardell, Whitney Cummings, Ratt
- Las Vegas woman arrested after ex-husband’s deadly shooting