The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: Superstar magicians Burt Wonderstone and Anton Marvelton have ruled the Las Vegas strip for years, raking in millions with illusions as big as Burt’s growing ego. But lately the duo’s greatest deception is their public friendship, while secretly they’ve grown to loathe each other. Facing cutthroat competition from guerilla street magician Steve Gray, whose cult following surges with each outrageous stunt, even their show looks stale. But there’s still a chance Burt and Anton can save the act-both onstage and off-if Burt can get back in touch with what made him love magic in the first place.
- Sale prices for new homes edge up in Las Vegas, nearing boom-era record
- MGM vows changes after T-Mobile ticketing issue caused delays, long lines
- Mojave Desert at stake in far-reaching federal energy plan
- Odds indicate UNLV football will contend for bowl berth
- Police: Teen faces robbery count in shootout with Pokemon Go player