The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: Superstar magicians Burt Wonderstone and Anton Marvelton have ruled the Las Vegas strip for years, raking in millions with illusions as big as Burt’s growing ego. But lately the duo’s greatest deception is their public friendship, while secretly they’ve grown to loathe each other. Facing cutthroat competition from guerilla street magician Steve Gray, whose cult following surges with each outrageous stunt, even their show looks stale. But there’s still a chance Burt and Anton can save the act-both onstage and off-if Burt can get back in touch with what made him love magic in the first place.
- Citigroup blocks fantasy sports transactions in New York
- Police ID suspect in fatal shooting at west valley home
- Super Bowl by the odds: Vegas pick and perspective on Panthers vs. Broncos
- Daquan Cook dismissed from UNLV basketball team; no reason given
- Family dispute leaves 1 dead in Mountain’s Edge