The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: Superstar magicians Burt Wonderstone and Anton Marvelton have ruled the Las Vegas strip for years, raking in millions with illusions as big as Burt’s growing ego. But lately the duo’s greatest deception is their public friendship, while secretly they’ve grown to loathe each other. Facing cutthroat competition from guerilla street magician Steve Gray, whose cult following surges with each outrageous stunt, even their show looks stale. But there’s still a chance Burt and Anton can save the act-both onstage and off-if Burt can get back in touch with what made him love magic in the first place.
- 5 members of Las Vegas family shot dead in domestic dispute
- Grandma in theft case invoking problem gambler diversion law
- Bacchanal Buffet earns Readers’ Choice Award for Best Buffet
- Photos: Corey Harrison of ‘Pawn Stars’ lists northwest valley home for $2.4M
- Brit indicted in botched attempt to shoot Trump in Las Vegas