Length: 1 hour, 52 minutes
Synopsis: A mafia boss and his family are relocated to a sleepy town in France under the witness protection program after snitching on the mob. Despite the best efforts of Agent Stansfield to keep them in line, Fred Manzoni, his wife Maggie and their children Belle and Warren can’t help but revert to old habits and blow their cover by handling their problems the “family” way, enabling their former mafia cronies to track them down. Chaos ensues as old scores are settled in the unlikeliest of settings.
- House flipping in Las Vegas has scaled back but continues to be lucrative
- Slot company mergers: Why they happened, and how they’ll affect Las Vegas
- Allegiant’s fares remain low while its stock price soars
- Palo Verde never stopped believing, advances to state title game
- Swarovski Crystal Starburst ushers Grand Bazaar Shops opening at midnight