Length: 1 hour, 52 minutes
Synopsis: A mafia boss and his family are relocated to a sleepy town in France under the witness protection program after snitching on the mob. Despite the best efforts of Agent Stansfield to keep them in line, Fred Manzoni, his wife Maggie and their children Belle and Warren can’t help but revert to old habits and blow their cover by handling their problems the “family” way, enabling their former mafia cronies to track them down. Chaos ensues as old scores are settled in the unlikeliest of settings.
- Strip Scribbles: Derek Stevens’ $20,000 bet on Michigan State would equal $1 million win
- Medical marijuana dispensary ready to be Southern Nevada’s first
- Imagine Dragons playing a Las Vegas festival would be … Beautiful
- Threatened strike by Allegiant pilots could ground 250 flights on Thursday
- Diana Ross: ‘All my songs are really about love’