Length: 1 hour, 52 minutes
Synopsis: A mafia boss and his family are relocated to a sleepy town in France under the witness protection program after snitching on the mob. Despite the best efforts of Agent Stansfield to keep them in line, Fred Manzoni, his wife Maggie and their children Belle and Warren can’t help but revert to old habits and blow their cover by handling their problems the “family” way, enabling their former mafia cronies to track them down. Chaos ensues as old scores are settled in the unlikeliest of settings.
- Super Mex gets cozier and tastier as Jalisco Cantina
- Father charged with murder, child neglect after death of 6-week-old son
- Dotty’s owner gets gaming license for revamped Hacienda casino
- Photos: December views of the Strip, downtown, the High Roller and Trevor Brazile up high in the sky
- Target: 40 million card accounts may have been breached