Length: 1 hour, 52 minutes
Synopsis: A mafia boss and his family are relocated to a sleepy town in France under the witness protection program after snitching on the mob. Despite the best efforts of Agent Stansfield to keep them in line, Fred Manzoni, his wife Maggie and their children Belle and Warren can’t help but revert to old habits and blow their cover by handling their problems the “family” way, enabling their former mafia cronies to track them down. Chaos ensues as old scores are settled in the unlikeliest of settings.
- Pardee Homes gives up land in long-stalled Coyote Springs project
- Atlantic City strives to rise even as its casinos fall
- New-home sales hit the skids in first half of year
- What the vice president’s visit to Las Vegas says about Nevada Democrats
- Former Strip performer gets life in dancer’s murder, dismemberment