Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: In 1988, Chilean military dictator Augusto Pinochet, due to international pressure, is forced to call a plebiscite on his presidency. The country will vote YES or NO to Pinochet extending his rule for another eight years. Opposition leaders for the NO persuade a brash young advertising executive, Rene Saavedra, to spearhead their campaign. Against all odds, with scant resources and under scrutiny by the despot’s minions, Saavedra and his team devise an audacious plan to win the election and set Chile free.
- Why Haggen grocery chain thinks it will be a hit with shoppers in Southern Nevada
- How burgeoning Asian community is transforming Las Vegas
- NV Energy hasn’t paid IRS since 2000; kept millions intended for taxes
- UNLV coaches try to rally support at community-outreach event
- Taxis on Las Vegas Strip go idle in protest of Uber