Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: In 1988, Chilean military dictator Augusto Pinochet, due to international pressure, is forced to call a plebiscite on his presidency. The country will vote YES or NO to Pinochet extending his rule for another eight years. Opposition leaders for the NO persuade a brash young advertising executive, Rene Saavedra, to spearhead their campaign. Against all odds, with scant resources and under scrutiny by the despot’s minions, Saavedra and his team devise an audacious plan to win the election and set Chile free.
- Three sought in robbery of jewelry store at outlet mall
- Centennial basketball coach moving ahead of what could have been championship season
- Desperately seeking drivers, Uber and Lyft offer car options
- Police give all-clear in Munich; suspect among 10 dead
- Frank Lloyd Wright house for sale in Boulder City