Length: 2 hours, 26 minutes
Synopsis: Your child is missing. Every second counts. How far would you go? When his six year old daughter Anna goes missing along with her friend Joy, Keller Dover faces every parent’s worst nightmare. The only lead is a dilapidated RV that had been spotted earlier on the street. Detective Loki is put in charge of the investigation and immediately arrests the driver of the RV, Alex Jones, however a lack of physical evidence forces them to release him. With the police pursuing different leads to no avail and his family life disintegrating, a desperate Keller decides to take matters into his own hands. But just how far will he go to save his daughter?
- Las Vegas Convention Center experiments with tracking smartphones
- Brewer vs. Keefer: High School Football Picks, Week 2
- Photos: ‘American Ninja Warrior’ finals in L.V. begin airing on NBC; ‘West Texas Investors Club’
- Police officer shot after responding to wrong home
- Tight Nevada testing rules constrict supply of medical marijuana