Length: 2 hours, 26 minutes
Synopsis: Your child is missing. Every second counts. How far would you go? When his six year old daughter Anna goes missing along with her friend Joy, Keller Dover faces every parent’s worst nightmare. The only lead is a dilapidated RV that had been spotted earlier on the street. Detective Loki is put in charge of the investigation and immediately arrests the driver of the RV, Alex Jones, however a lack of physical evidence forces them to release him. With the police pursuing different leads to no avail and his family life disintegrating, a desperate Keller decides to take matters into his own hands. But just how far will he go to save his daughter?
- Man killed Thurday near Rainbow and Westcliff identified
- Coroner IDs Las Vegas man shot and killed, allegedly by father
- Burning Man tickets to include live entertainment tax
- U.S. 95 shut down at Boulder Highway over possibly suicidal person
- Blog: UNLV can’t finish comeback, loses in double OT at Fresno State