Length: 1 hour, 52 minutes
Synopsis: In the fast-paced action thriller, Dwayne Johnson stars as a father whose teenage son is wrongly accused of a drug distribution crime and is looking at a mandatory minimum prison sentence of 10 years. Desperate and determined to rescue his son at all costs, he makes a deal with the U.S. attorney to work as an undercover informant and infiltrate a drug cartel on a dangerous mission — risking everything, including his family and his own life.
- Earnings down 30.1 percent for Las Vegas Sands
- Nevada lawmaker addresses LGBTQ rights, jabs Trump
- Vandalism at Muslim-owned business investigated as hate crime
- Sale prices for new homes edge up in Las Vegas, nearing boom-era record
- MGM vows to make changes after T-Mobile snafu caused long lines and waits