Length: 1 hour, 52 minutes
Synopsis: In the fast-paced action thriller, Dwayne Johnson stars as a father whose teenage son is wrongly accused of a drug distribution crime and is looking at a mandatory minimum prison sentence of 10 years. Desperate and determined to rescue his son at all costs, he makes a deal with the U.S. attorney to work as an undercover informant and infiltrate a drug cartel on a dangerous mission — risking everything, including his family and his own life.
- Review: Brooks brings the spectacle in Las Vegas return
- NHL betting at T-Mobile is possible (there’s an app for it); no shakin’ in Elvis’ old theater
- New gaming spaces, restaurants part of Cosmopolitan’s transformation
- Misled about Clinton’s qualifications? Read on
- Patrons say farewell to Mermaids and La Bayou in downtown