Length: 1 hour, 52 minutes
Synopsis: In the fast-paced action thriller, Dwayne Johnson stars as a father whose teenage son is wrongly accused of a drug distribution crime and is looking at a mandatory minimum prison sentence of 10 years. Desperate and determined to rescue his son at all costs, he makes a deal with the U.S. attorney to work as an undercover informant and infiltrate a drug cartel on a dangerous mission — risking everything, including his family and his own life.
- Analysis: Devil’s in the details — Clinton offers them, Trump doesn’t
- Casino crimes vary from sophisticated to slapstick
- Local ITT Tech students left with few options after school’s abrupt closure
- Southern Nevada viewers like what they see from their preferred candidate
- Achieva to introduce air-filtration system for casinos at Global Gaming Expo