Length: 2 hours, 19 minutes
Synopsis: Following the suspicious death of a popular film star who plunged into the waters in his car, Inspector Shekhawat investigates in order to determine whether it was an accident, or a crime. To find the truth in this complex case, he will be forced to confront his past.
- Ikea building finally sprouts at Sunset and Durango
- FAA investigating Allegiant airliner that nearly ran out of fuel
- Female inmate, 21, escapes from work crew in eastern valley
- Allegiant pilot says jet from Las Vegas low on fuel, makes emergency landing
- Las Vegas ranked last in report on large cities’ housing market health