Length: 2 hours, 19 minutes
Synopsis: Following the suspicious death of a popular film star who plunged into the waters in his car, Inspector Shekhawat investigates in order to determine whether it was an accident, or a crime. To find the truth in this complex case, he will be forced to confront his past.
- U.S. judge says Caesars must face bondholder suits worth $11 billion
- Trump meets with Hispanic backers in visit to Las Vegas
- E. Parry Thomas, business icon who helped shape Las Vegas, dies at 95
- Lockheed gets contract worth up to $5 billion to manage Nevada National Security Site
- Highway Patrol trooper’s badge might have saved him in shootout