Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: The film continues the legendary story of the homicidal Sawyer family, picking up where Tobe Hooper’s 1974 horror classic left off in Newt, Texas, where for decades people went missing without a trace. Decades later and hundreds of miles away from the original massacre, a young woman named Heather learns that she has inherited a Texas estate from a grandmother she never knew she had. After embarking on a road trip with friends to uncover her roots, she finds she is the sole owner of a lavish, isolated Victorian mansion. But her newfound wealth comes at a price as she stumbles upon a horror that awaits her in the mansion’s dank cellars.
- Deadly warehouse fire: Operator accused of ignoring safety
- Stadium Authority gets to work despite uncertain future of project
- Police searching for man who escaped custody downtown
- Continued work on Nevada’s school choice program draws a legal threat
- No bail for 15-year-old charged with decapitating classmate