Length: 1 hour, 56 minutes
Synopsis: Ray Breslin, the world’s foremost authority on structural security, agrees to take on one last job: breaking out of an ultra-secret, high-tech facility called “The Tomb.” But when he is wrongly imprisoned, he must recruit fellow inmate Emil Rottmayer to help devise a daring, nearly impossible plan to escape from the most protected and fortified prison ever built.
- New team to run Light, Daylight at Mandalay Bay; ‘Baz’ heads to Venetian
- Police: Man, 72, died after parking lot tiff, punch in the face
- Woman threatening to jump from downtown casino garage is in custody
- Henderson Bowl classic: Basic holds off Green Valley’s rally in wild final minute
- Plane lands safely after reporting possible braking, steering problem