Length: 1 hour, 56 minutes
Synopsis: Ray Breslin, the world’s foremost authority on structural security, agrees to take on one last job: breaking out of an ultra-secret, high-tech facility called “The Tomb.” But when he is wrongly imprisoned, he must recruit fellow inmate Emil Rottmayer to help devise a daring, nearly impossible plan to escape from the most protected and fortified prison ever built.
- Is the Southern Nevada housing market poised for a rural rebound?
- Bob Arum: I am ready to promote Trump vs. Sanders
- Where Sandoval’s energy task force stands on renewables, solar
- Ducks star Ryan Kesler ‘all for’ NHL expansion in Las Vegas
- 2016 MDW preview: J.Lo, Rob Kardashian + Blac Chyna, Joe Jonas, Puff Daddy, Pauly D