Length: 1 hour, 56 minutes
Synopsis: Ray Breslin, the world’s foremost authority on structural security, agrees to take on one last job: breaking out of an ultra-secret, high-tech facility called “The Tomb.” But when he is wrongly imprisoned, he must recruit fellow inmate Emil Rottmayer to help devise a daring, nearly impossible plan to escape from the most protected and fortified prison ever built.
- Poll: Nevada voters support Clinton, gun measure and marijuana legalization
- Report: Trump appeared in 2000 Playboy softcore porn
- New York City’s iconic Carnegie Deli to close; Las Vegas location staying open
- 2 appointed to fill Assembly vacancies before special session
- Supporters, opponents square off over recreational marijuana