Length: 1 hour, 56 minutes
Synopsis: Ray Breslin, the world’s foremost authority on structural security, agrees to take on one last job: breaking out of an ultra-secret, high-tech facility called “The Tomb.” But when he is wrongly imprisoned, he must recruit fellow inmate Emil Rottmayer to help devise a daring, nearly impossible plan to escape from the most protected and fortified prison ever built.
- Six renovated grocery stores make their debut, Town Square gets juicy
- Summerlin land values climb to $518,000 an acre
- Wynn Resorts wants Steve Wynn’s ex-wife off board
- March Madness: Between basketball, NASCAR and Spring Break, March is Las Vegas’ biggest month
- Photos: Hakkasan celebrates resident DJ Tiesto’s Grammy win