Length: 1 hour, 56 minutes
Synopsis: Ray Breslin, the world’s foremost authority on structural security, agrees to take on one last job: breaking out of an ultra-secret, high-tech facility called “The Tomb.” But when he is wrongly imprisoned, he must recruit fellow inmate Emil Rottmayer to help devise a daring, nearly impossible plan to escape from the most protected and fortified prison ever built.
- Committee votes for $42M Riviera demolition plan
- With Ikea building, a major project finally sprouts at Sunset and Durango
- FAA investigating Allegiant airliner that nearly ran out of fuel
- Police arrest 1 after stabbing at Las Vegas post office
- Female inmate, 21, escapes from work crew in eastern valley