We're the Millers
Length: 1 hour, 50 minutes
Synopsis: David Burke is a small-time pot dealer whose clientele includes chefs and soccer moms, but no kids-after all, he has his scruples. So what could go wrong? Plenty. Preferring to keep a low profile for obvious reasons, he learns the hard way that no good deed goes unpunished when he tries to help out some local teens and winds up getting jumped by a trio of gutter punks. Stealing his stash and his cash, they leave him in major debt to his supplier, Brad. In order to wipe the slate clean-and maintain a clean bill of health-David must now become a big-time drug smuggler by bringing Brad’s latest shipment in from Mexico. Twisting the arms of his neighbors, cynical stripper Rose and wannabe customer Kenny, and the tatted-and-pierced streetwise teen Casey, he devises a foolproof plan. One fake wife, two pretend kids and a huge, shiny RV later, the “Millers” are headed south of the border for a Fourth of July weekend that is sure to end with a bang.
- Penny slot fortune: Hawaii woman wins $10.7M jackpot at Wynn Las Vegas
- Preseason all-city: Abundance of talent in Las Vegas area makes for an exclusive club
- The memory of all that: Can you still find Sinatra in Vegas?
- Las Vegas at forefront of chip technology for checked luggage
- Where I Stand: Emerging transportation technology will connect Southern Nevada