In the Family
Length: 2 hours, 49 minutes
Synopsis: In the town of Martin, Tennessee, Chip Hines, a precocious six year old, has only known life with his two dads, Cody and Joey. And a good life it is. When Cody dies suddenly in a car accident, Joey and Chip struggle to find their footing again. Just as they begin to, Cody’s will reveals that he named his sister as Chip’s guardian. The years of Joey’s acceptance into the family unravel as Chip is taken away from him. In his now solitary home life, Joey searches for a solution. The law is not on his side, but friends are. Armed with their comfort and inspired by memories of Cody, Joey finds a path to peace with the family and closer to his son.
- Plan ahead if flying out of McCarran or you may not be able to leave until Wednesday
- Fight Weekend party photos: P. Diddy, Sports Illustrated swimsuit models at SLS
- Cable, pay-per-view problems leave viewers fighting mad
- Mayweather takes his $100 million check and runs
- Photos: Record money, celebrity turnout for ‘Fight of the Century’ at MGM