Length: 1 hour, 24 minutes
Synopsis: This is a no-holds barred sketch movie starring Academy Award-winner Adrien Brody as “Flirty Harry,” a tough, no nonsense cop with a soft middle and a flair for fashion; Rob Schneider in a dual role as both a sleazy, horny psychologist and a curmudgeonly porn critic alongside his enthusiastic counterpart Michelle Rodriguez; Lindsay Lohan living out her fantasy of taking an ultimate revenge on the salivating paparazzi who haunt her, and Ari Shaffir as “The Amazing Racist,” whose hilariously offensive hidden-camera encounters with members of different ethnic and minority groups push everyone’s buttons.
- Police: Elderly woman found dead at home was attacked
- Carla Pellegrino toasts Miami success, National Lasagna Day at Bratalian in Henderson
- A new request of those who write letters to the editor of the Sun
- UNLV, BYU reschedule 2015 football game to 2017
- Photos: New Planet Hollywood headliners ‘Crazy Girls’ ride Flowrider