Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: The need for human connection is told through interweaving stories: A hard-working lawyer is attached to his cell phone, but can’t find the time to communicate with his family. An estranged couple uses the internet as a way to escape from their lifeless marriage. A widowed former police officer struggles to raise a son who is cyber-bullying a classmate. An ambitious journalist learns of a teen performing on an adult-only site and sees this as a career-making story.
- Fortune, friction and decline as casino ‘Chinatown’ matures
- Woman found dead in ransacked home remembered as ‘exceptional musician’ and ‘beautiful soul’
- Eating champ Kobayashi talks Vegas, world records, dislike for rival Joey Chestnut
- Anthony Bennett switches jersey number to honor friend Dejean-Jones
- Nevada Democrats have mixed reactions as Clinton picks Kaine