Love Is All You Need
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: Philip, an Englishman living in Denmark, is a lonely, middle-aged widower and estranged single father. Ida is a Danish hairdresser, recuperating from a long bout of illness, who’s just been left by her husband for a younger woman, Tilde. The fates of these two bruised souls are about to intertwine, as they embark for a trip to Italy to attend the wedding of Patrick and Astrid, Philip’s son and Ida’s daughter.
- Luxor partially evacuated after suspicious liquid found in room
- MGM Resorts’ outsourcing of 300 part-time jobs on Strip starts Friday
- Forever a showgirl, Diane Palm bids adieu to ‘Jubilee’
- Rich Abajian, one of UNLV football’s biggest backers, remembered for his support
- Man, teenage girl shot inside west valley home