Love Is All You Need
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: Philip, an Englishman living in Denmark, is a lonely, middle-aged widower and estranged single father. Ida is a Danish hairdresser, recuperating from a long bout of illness, who’s just been left by her husband for a younger woman, Tilde. The fates of these two bruised souls are about to intertwine, as they embark for a trip to Italy to attend the wedding of Patrick and Astrid, Philip’s son and Ida’s daughter.
- Once left for dead, Las Vegas’ housing market shows signs of coming back to life
- ‘King of Cars’ says ‘the secret is simple: Developing relationships’
- Buffett vs. Musk: The clash of old and new energy titans
- Wily coyotes can thrive in the city and suburbs
- Mysterious donation ‘opens up a lot of possibilities’