Love Is All You Need
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: Philip, an Englishman living in Denmark, is a lonely, middle-aged widower and estranged single father. Ida is a Danish hairdresser, recuperating from a long bout of illness, who’s just been left by her husband for a younger woman, Tilde. The fates of these two bruised souls are about to intertwine, as they embark for a trip to Italy to attend the wedding of Patrick and Astrid, Philip’s son and Ida’s daughter.
- Fight Weekend party photos: P. Diddy, Sports Illustrated swimsuit models at SLS
- Six decades later, Las Vegas says goodbye to historic Riviera
- Las Vegas: ‘The implosions capital of the world’
- Has UNLV basketball found its next hometown hero in Stephen Zimmerman?
- Fight Weekend party photos: Justin Bieber goes shirtless at Rehab