Love Is All You Need
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: Philip, an Englishman living in Denmark, is a lonely, middle-aged widower and estranged single father. Ida is a Danish hairdresser, recuperating from a long bout of illness, who’s just been left by her husband for a younger woman, Tilde. The fates of these two bruised souls are about to intertwine, as they embark for a trip to Italy to attend the wedding of Patrick and Astrid, Philip’s son and Ida’s daughter.
- Sam Nazarian’s company will no longer manage SLS
- Police say driver intentionally struck, killed woman
- Bail set for ex-dealer, co-defendant in Bellagio craps cheating case
- Ben Vaughn’s treasure hunt: Three Las Vegas gems for dining off the beaten path
- ESPN cuts sponsored DraftKings content from shows