Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: In a futuristic America plagued by crime, the government sanctions a 12-hour period once a year in which all criminal activity is legal. When an intruder breaks into the home of James Sandin and his family, they must try to survive the night without compromising their personal moral code.
- House flipping in Las Vegas has scaled back but continues to be lucrative
- Slot company mergers: Why they happened, and how they’ll affect Las Vegas
- Allegiant’s fares remain low while its stock price soars
- Swarovski Crystal Starburst ushers Grand Bazaar Shops opening at midnight
- Palo Verde never stopped believing, advances to state title game