Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: In a futuristic America plagued by crime, the government sanctions a 12-hour period once a year in which all criminal activity is legal. When an intruder breaks into the home of James Sandin and his family, they must try to survive the night without compromising their personal moral code.
- CCSD teacher arrested on charges of sex acts with student
- Celebrity preview: Rihanna, Band Perry, Seth MacFarlane, Eric Church, Billy Joel, Gigi Hadid, Zayn
- Sun high school sports awards show is honoring retiring Eldorado coach
- Raiders in Las Vegas? Scenario still has several hurdles to clear
- Rain and more rain pushes April toward top of record books