Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: In a futuristic America plagued by crime, the government sanctions a 12-hour period once a year in which all criminal activity is legal. When an intruder breaks into the home of James Sandin and his family, they must try to survive the night without compromising their personal moral code.
- Developer spending millions to halt decay in L.V.’s Huntridge area
- Q+A: Las Vegas hotel exec moonlights as bestselling sex story author
- With Cahills calling shots, don’t count out Basic football in state semifinals
- With billions at stake, contractors eye bid to operate Nevada National Security Site
- Bus driver accused of sexual assault mistakenly released from jail