Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: In a futuristic America plagued by crime, the government sanctions a 12-hour period once a year in which all criminal activity is legal. When an intruder breaks into the home of James Sandin and his family, they must try to survive the night without compromising their personal moral code.
- Police: Elderly woman found dead at home was attacked
- Q+A: Glenn Danzig talks new projects, Brooklyn Bowl show and his hair
- Carla Pellegrino toasts Miami success, National Lasagna Day at Bratalian in Henderson
- Restaurateur Elizabeth Blau: Our summer trip to Italy is work, play and family time
- A new request of those who write letters to the editor of the Sun