Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: In a futuristic America plagued by crime, the government sanctions a 12-hour period once a year in which all criminal activity is legal. When an intruder breaks into the home of James Sandin and his family, they must try to survive the night without compromising their personal moral code.
- 3 men face federal charges in $700,000 jewelry store robbery
- What Obama said about immigration in Las Vegas and what it means
- Bishop Gorman mauls Arbor View to win sixth straight regional championship
- Stanford takes UNLV to school in Brooklyn beatdown
- Celebrity preview: Usher, Jane’s Addiction, Steve Angello, Scott Disick, Miss Nevada