Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: In a futuristic America plagued by crime, the government sanctions a 12-hour period once a year in which all criminal activity is legal. When an intruder breaks into the home of James Sandin and his family, they must try to survive the night without compromising their personal moral code.
- Longtime ‘Cowboy Sheriff’ Ralph Lamb dies at 88
- Man shot outside Las Vegas motel; suspect sought
- Celebrity preview: Kenny Chesney, 311, Paris Hilton, Ke$ha, ‘DWTS,’ DJs galore
- Man hospitalized after Las Vegas shooting; alleged shooter at large
- 2 seriously injured in crash involving RTC bus, car, truck