Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: In a futuristic America plagued by crime, the government sanctions a 12-hour period once a year in which all criminal activity is legal. When an intruder breaks into the home of James Sandin and his family, they must try to survive the night without compromising their personal moral code.
- Man arrested after allegedly throwing tiles at pedestrians from Vegas rooftop
- Donations pour in for dog found hanging in tree
- Man seriously hurt, another arrested in hit-and-run near UNLV, police say
- Inmate, 47, dies after 2-month stay at Las Vegas hospital
- B.B. King admirers gather again Saturday for memorial in Vegas