Length: 1 hour, 26 minutes
Synopsis: Frances lives in New York, but she doesn’t really have an apartment. Frances is an apprentice for a dance company, but she¹s not really a dancer. Frances has a best friend named Sophie, but they aren’t really speaking anymore. Frances throws herself headlong into her dreams, even as their possible reality dwindles. Frances wants so much more than she has but lives her life with unaccountable joy and lightness.
- Beer garden debuts on Strip; fitness center opens in southwest valley
- Why Nevada legislators are mostly staying out of the fray on solar energy
- Top Gorman player Lindsey announces he’s transferring
- Silverado product Ben Jacobs takes unlikely journey to Super Bowl with Panthers
- Mark Shunock’s post-‘Rock of Ages’ plans: New L.V. nightlife role, ‘Mondays Dark’ expansion