Length: 1 hour, 26 minutes
Synopsis: Frances lives in New York, but she doesn’t really have an apartment. Frances is an apprentice for a dance company, but she¹s not really a dancer. Frances has a best friend named Sophie, but they aren’t really speaking anymore. Frances throws herself headlong into her dreams, even as their possible reality dwindles. Frances wants so much more than she has but lives her life with unaccountable joy and lightness.
- Court issues order blocking Allegiant pilot strike
- Diana Ross: ‘All my songs are really about love’
- Effort to fire police union boss reveals conflict over collective bargaining legislation
- Bundy’s back: Bunkerville rancher has new strategy in fight against BLM
- Photos: Scott Disick hosts at 1 OAK in the Mirage post-rehab