Length: 1 hour, 26 minutes
Synopsis: Frances lives in New York, but she doesn’t really have an apartment. Frances is an apprentice for a dance company, but she¹s not really a dancer. Frances has a best friend named Sophie, but they aren’t really speaking anymore. Frances throws herself headlong into her dreams, even as their possible reality dwindles. Frances wants so much more than she has but lives her life with unaccountable joy and lightness.
- Pussy Riot, Oscar Goodman and ‘picnic at the disco’ fire up first night of Life Is Beautiful
- Police seek suspects in fast food restaurant robbery
- Las Vegas could be the new home of an NHL team
- Las Vegas man accused of random hammer attacks on people, vehicles
- Week 8 NFL picks and game of the week for the Sun’s handicapping contest