Length: 1 hour, 26 minutes
Synopsis: Frances lives in New York, but she doesn’t really have an apartment. Frances is an apprentice for a dance company, but she¹s not really a dancer. Frances has a best friend named Sophie, but they aren’t really speaking anymore. Frances throws herself headlong into her dreams, even as their possible reality dwindles. Frances wants so much more than she has but lives her life with unaccountable joy and lightness.
- Las Vegas Sands unveils plan to build 17,500-seat concert venue
- Las Vegas Sands planning 17,500-seat concert venue
- Mayweather vs. McGregor, a freak show with precedent
- In search of solution, solar industry tones down tactics, pivots to data
- Las Vegas Sands backing initiative to end NV Energy monopoly