Length: 1 hour, 26 minutes
Synopsis: Frances lives in New York, but she doesn’t really have an apartment. Frances is an apprentice for a dance company, but she¹s not really a dancer. Frances has a best friend named Sophie, but they aren’t really speaking anymore. Frances throws herself headlong into her dreams, even as their possible reality dwindles. Frances wants so much more than she has but lives her life with unaccountable joy and lightness.
- Sorting out Caesars: How the Las Vegas company slid into distress, and what’s next
- Las Vegas activist Astrid Silva returns to spotlight in Obama’s immigration speech
- 3 takeaways from Obama’s immigration announcement
- Teen arrested in North Las Vegas shooting death of acquaintance
- Man killed in deadly rollover crash in northern valley is identified