Length: 1 hour, 26 minutes
Synopsis: Frances lives in New York, but she doesn’t really have an apartment. Frances is an apprentice for a dance company, but she¹s not really a dancer. Frances has a best friend named Sophie, but they aren’t really speaking anymore. Frances throws herself headlong into her dreams, even as their possible reality dwindles. Frances wants so much more than she has but lives her life with unaccountable joy and lightness.
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Kaycee Feild finally wins in Round 7 at UNLV
- South Point partnering with prominent rodeo event family for expansion
- Forget you, Planet Hollywood! Is CeeLo Green + Jim Belushi headed to Riviera?
- MGM sells property near M Resort; owners undecided about use
- Hsieh inspires out-of-town developer to fast track housing, retail plans