Length: 1 hour, 26 minutes
Synopsis: Frances lives in New York, but she doesn’t really have an apartment. Frances is an apprentice for a dance company, but she¹s not really a dancer. Frances has a best friend named Sophie, but they aren’t really speaking anymore. Frances throws herself headlong into her dreams, even as their possible reality dwindles. Frances wants so much more than she has but lives her life with unaccountable joy and lightness.
- Gaming regulators OK $1.73 billion sale of Cosmopolitan
- SLS visionary Sam Nazarian gets limited gaming license
- Andrea Bocelli to perform at Power of Love Gala for Keep Memory Alive
- Cody Doolin wills the Rebels to thrilling overtime victory ahead of key stretch of games
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 16 winners against the spread