Length: 1 hour, 26 minutes
Synopsis: Frances lives in New York, but she doesn’t really have an apartment. Frances is an apprentice for a dance company, but she¹s not really a dancer. Frances has a best friend named Sophie, but they aren’t really speaking anymore. Frances throws herself headlong into her dreams, even as their possible reality dwindles. Frances wants so much more than she has but lives her life with unaccountable joy and lightness.
- Lucky Dragon casino fully financed, will be finished this year, backers say
- 2 adults dead, 2 children wounded in shooting outside day care center
- Wynn now says planned lake will include 10-story island
- ‘Gigolos’ Season 6 finale: Is Brace Land exiting male escorting?
- UNLV basketball coach Marvin Menzies completes coaching staff