Length: 1 hour, 26 minutes
Synopsis: Frances lives in New York, but she doesn’t really have an apartment. Frances is an apprentice for a dance company, but she¹s not really a dancer. Frances has a best friend named Sophie, but they aren’t really speaking anymore. Frances throws herself headlong into her dreams, even as their possible reality dwindles. Frances wants so much more than she has but lives her life with unaccountable joy and lightness.
- ‘Duck Dynasty’s’ Phil Robertson fires another round as opening of Rio show nears
- ‘Cyborg’ will not be Ronda Rousey’s next opponent
- McCaw finds his happy place while leading UNLV past Wyoming
- UFC 184 live blog: Ronda Rousey’s latest victim, Cat Zingano, lasts 14 seconds
- Clark gets revenge against Desert Pines, wins second straight state title