Length: 1 hour, 14 minutes
Synopsis: Acclaimed photographer James Balog was once a skeptic about climate change. But through his Extreme Ice Survey, he discovers undeniable evidence of our changing planet. In Chasing Ice, Balog deploys revolutionary time-lapse cameras to capture a multi-year record of the world’s changing glaciers. His hauntingly beautiful videos compress years into seconds and capture ancient mountains of ice in motion as they disappear at a breathtaking rate.
- 8-peat: Gorman unstoppable in championship game, may have state’s all-time best team
- Teen shot by smoke shop employee during attempted robbery dies; 3 detained
- Lions, dragon and fireworks in Las Vegas: Lucky Dragon celebrates grand opening
- UFC blog: Demetrious Johnson beats Tim Elliott after early trouble at Palms
- Week 13 NFL best bets and picks for the Sun’s handicapping contest