Length: 1 hour, 14 minutes
Synopsis: Acclaimed photographer James Balog was once a skeptic about climate change. But through his Extreme Ice Survey, he discovers undeniable evidence of our changing planet. In Chasing Ice, Balog deploys revolutionary time-lapse cameras to capture a multi-year record of the world’s changing glaciers. His hauntingly beautiful videos compress years into seconds and capture ancient mountains of ice in motion as they disappear at a breathtaking rate.
- Suzanne Somers ends run of ‘Suzanne Sizzles’ at Westgate Las Vegas
- Man who died in possible construction-related incident identified
- Gorman’s Cunningham breaks own national high jump record
- Review + photos: Steven Tyler shines with Aerosmith at MGM Grand
- Photos: 30 models compete in Miss D Legs Contest at The D Las Vegas