Length: 2 hours, 1 minute
Synopsis: Lee Dae-ho is a single father and manager of the 120 story luxurious landmark building complex, Tower Sky in Seoul. He is an earnest employee liked by his colleagues and is secretly in love with Seo Yoon-hee, a restaurant manager. The owner of the complex, Mr. Jo decides to hold a “White Christmas” party for tenants and VIPs on Christmas Day, with helicopters circling above, sprinkling snow onto the party. Whilst the party is in full swing one of the helicopters crashes into the building and the building catches fire. Dae-ho moves quickly to save his daughter Ha-na, Yoon-hee and his colleagues.
- Investors buy almost 360 acres at BLM auction; 240 acres don’t sell
- Death plot in Macau draws attention during Adelson testimony
- Resorts World, off to ceremonial start, vies for theme of authenticity
- Grand Canal Shoppes to welcome famed Buffalo bar, bids farewell to Postrio
- Hsieh touts Downtown Project’s successes, talks about Zappos reorganization