A Good Day to Die Hard: The IMAX Experience
Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: Bruce Willis returns in his most iconic role as John McClane - the “real” hero with the skills and attitude to always be the last man standing. This time the take-no-prisoners cop is really in the wrong place at the wrong time after traveling to Moscow to help his estranged son Jack. With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the two McClanes discover that their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
- No tall tales: 20 facts to mark 20 years of the Stratosphere
- Big names say ‘don’t pick me’ to join Trump as running mate
- Editorial: Unlike expressway, light rail isn’t a potential road to ruin
- Downed tourism fighter plane took off from Henderson
- Editorial: Time for lawmakers to look over NSHE’s shoulder