Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: Dusty, a plane with dreams of competing as a high-flying air racer. But Dusty’s not exactly built for racing-and he happens to be afraid of heights. So he turns to a seasoned naval aviator who helps Dusty qualify to take on the defending champ of the race circuit. Dusty’s courage is put to the ultimate test as he aims to reach heights he never dreamed possible, giving a spellbound world the inspiration to soar.
- Plan ahead if flying out of McCarran or you may not be able to leave until Wednesday
- Fight Weekend party photos: P. Diddy, Sports Illustrated swimsuit models at SLS
- Cable, pay-per-view problems leave viewers fighting mad
- Vegas Play of the Day: Minnesota Wild at Chicago Blackhawks
- Shootings send two to hospitals Saturday night