Length: 1 hour, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Sparks fly in the Hamptons when “regular guy” Wade Walker crashes the preppy Peeples family reunion to ask for their precious daughter Grace’s hand in marriage. Wade might be a fish out of water among this picture-perfect East Coast clan always trying to keep up appearances, but he’s not about to let himself sink. Instead, in a wild weekend of fun, dysfunction and hilarious surprises, Wade is about to discover there’s room for all kinds of Peeples in this family, no matter their differences.
- Former Nevada beauty queen arrested again on meth counts
- Could high-end office complex rise downtown across from Las Vegas City Hall?
- Helene Neville, about to complete U.S. perimeter run, is diagnosed with cancer again
- Dunk contest will highlight UNLV basketball downtown event
- Former Commissioner Tom Collins: ‘Faraday ain’t going to turn it’