Length: 1 hour, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Sparks fly in the Hamptons when “regular guy” Wade Walker crashes the preppy Peeples family reunion to ask for their precious daughter Grace’s hand in marriage. Wade might be a fish out of water among this picture-perfect East Coast clan always trying to keep up appearances, but he’s not about to let himself sink. Instead, in a wild weekend of fun, dysfunction and hilarious surprises, Wade is about to discover there’s room for all kinds of Peeples in this family, no matter their differences.
- Paint it red: Rebels take cannon back to Las Vegas
- ‘Frank: The Man, The Music’ to close Nov. 28 at Palazzo Theater
- Yunker, once with UNR, helps Rebels win back Fremont Cannon
- Route 91 uses more than one route to appeal to masses; Phish talk abounds
- Week 4 NFL game of the week, picks for the Sun’s handicapping contest