The Smurfs 2 in 3D
Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: The evil wizard Gargamel creates a couple of mischievous Smurf-like creatures called the Naughties that he hopes will let him harness the all-powerful, magical Smurf-essence. But when he discovers that only a real Smurf can give him what he wants, and only a secret spell that Smurfette knows can turn the Naughties into real Smurfs, Gargamel kidnaps Smurfette and brings her to Paris. It’s up to Papa, Clumsy, Grouchy, and Vanity to return to our time, reunite with their human friends Patrick and Grace Winslow, and rescue her! Will Smurfette, who has always felt different from the other Smurfs, find a new connection with the Naughties Vexy and Hackus - or will the Smurfs convince her that their love for her is True Blue?
- Report: Sheldon Adelson not happy with Raiders, could live without stadium deal
- Las Vegas casinos love Chinese gamblers. So these guys built a casino just for them.
- Vegas pick’em: NFL week 8 winners against the spread
- Analysis: Worried about angry people coming to polling places on Election Day carrying handguns
- Brookings study shows increase in Las Vegas “gig” employment