The Sound of Music
Length: 2 hours, 54 minutes
Synopsis: A former nun leaves the convent to become a governess for the seven children of a wealthy, Austrian widower who has grown into a cold disciplinarian. Soon, the she opens the children to the wonders of life and the joy of music - and eventually softens the heart of their father and gains his love.
- Michele Fiore heading to Oregon to support Bundy’s cause
- For Marco’s Pizza operating chief, ‘Undercover Boss’ appearance was eye-opener
- Rebels will host Jackson State and its marching band to kick off season
- Want to dine out with your dog? Las Vegas health officials are making it possible
- Strip Scribbles: $1K Nobu dinner; Giada; Chinese New Year; $2.3M Broncos win; ‘Jason Bourne’