The Sound of Music
Length: 2 hours, 54 minutes
Synopsis: A former nun leaves the convent to become a governess for the seven children of a wealthy, Austrian widower who has grown into a cold disciplinarian. Soon, the she opens the children to the wonders of life and the joy of music - and eventually softens the heart of their father and gains his love.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. unmoved by criticisms of win over Manny Pacquiao
- These fans had best seats in house for Mayweather’s win against Pacquiao
- Plan ahead if flying out of McCarran or you may not be able to leave until Wednesday
- When cookie-cutter kitchens won’t do, have it custom designed and fabricated
- Why one entrepreneur chose the mobile flooring business