Please Subscribe: A Documentary About YouTubers
Length: 1 hour, 17 minutes
Synopsis: Please Subscribe is a documentary that explains the phenomenon of some of the most influential and unique content creators raising the bar on Youtube and for online media in general. Through a series of intimate narrative vignettes, the film explores the different journeys taken by some of the medium’s top creators to get where they are today. The film focuses on one main question that is “What makes a YouTuber?” Ask anyone in the community and they will each provide a different answer. No one thing makes a YouTuber, but rather it’s the journey these creators have taken to pave their own unique path.
- Gumball 3000 heads to homestretch in Death Valley and ends in Las Vegas
- Cowabunga Bay exec praises lifeguard response to near-drowning
- MGM Resorts International re-elects entire slate of incumbent directors
- Rubio picks up valuable endorsement at famous Las Vegas pawn shop
- How burgeoning Asian community is transforming Las Vegas