Length: 1 hour, 48 minutes
Synopsis: We meet Celine and Jesse nine years after their last rendezvous. Almost two decades have passed since their first encounter on a train bound for Vienna, and we now find them in their early forties in Greece. Before the clock strikes midnight, we will again become part of their story.
- Report details how suspects in illegal Las Vegas brothel manipulated victims
- Tyson keeps slugging it out as ‘Undisputed Truth’ extended through October
- Sandoval says he has never smoked pot, opposes recreational use
- Toronto sports official on NHL in Las Vegas: ‘It’s a bad idea’
- North Las Vegas apartment building partially collapses