Length: 1 hour, 48 minutes
Synopsis: We meet Celine and Jesse nine years after their last rendezvous. Almost two decades have passed since their first encounter on a train bound for Vienna, and we now find them in their early forties in Greece. Before the clock strikes midnight, we will again become part of their story.
- Longtime ‘Cowboy Sheriff’ Ralph Lamb dies at 88
- Man shot outside Las Vegas motel; suspect sought
- Celebrity preview: Kenny Chesney, 311, Paris Hilton, Ke$ha, ‘DWTS,’ DJs galore
- Man hospitalized after Las Vegas shooting; alleged shooter at large
- 2 seriously injured in crash involving RTC bus, car, truck