Length: 1 hour, 48 minutes
Synopsis: We meet Celine and Jesse nine years after their last rendezvous. Almost two decades have passed since their first encounter on a train bound for Vienna, and we now find them in their early forties in Greece. Before the clock strikes midnight, we will again become part of their story.
- ‘Make it shine’: New owner offers light at end of tunnel for Railroad Pass
- Photos: Lake Las Vegas home has 7 bathrooms, unlimited views
- Manny Pacquiao obsessed with preparing for fight with Floyd Mayweather
- A tale of two hearings: How bill to break up CCSD made comeback
- Former UNLV coach Jerry Tarkanian’s grandson, 5, suffers stroke