Length: 1 hour, 48 minutes
Synopsis: We meet Celine and Jesse nine years after their last rendezvous. Almost two decades have passed since their first encounter on a train bound for Vienna, and we now find them in their early forties in Greece. Before the clock strikes midnight, we will again become part of their story.
- Decker-Boyd connections highlight UNLV’s Spring Showcase
- Sale of Stirling Club in limbo three years after posh property closed
- How much savings do you need to retire?
- Woman arrested on suspicion of embezzling $850,000 from Tahoe business
- Record 4-minute mile is within reach for Centennial High runner