Length: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Synopsis: Jon Martello is a strong, handsome, good old fashioned guy. His buddies call him Don Jon due to his ability to “pull” a different woman every weekend, but even the finest fling doesn’t compare to the bliss he finds alone in front of the computer watching pornography. Barbara Sugarman is a bright, beautiful, good old fashioned girl. Raised on romantic Hollywood movies, she’s determined to find her Prince Charming and ride off into the sunset. Wrestling with good old fashioned expectations of the opposite sex, Jon and Barbara struggle against a media culture full of false fantasies to try and find true intimacy.
- Now open for biz: Video game bar, Starbucks and chicken galore
- Homes with character: Some of Las Vegas’ most famous — and infamous — houses
- Las Vegas car dealerships settle with FTC over deceptive ads
- Review: Extraordinary ‘Baz’ shines bright at Light in Mandalay Bay
- Switch, Sands, Wynn mum at PUC meeting