Length: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Synopsis: Jon Martello is a strong, handsome, good old fashioned guy. His buddies call him Don Jon due to his ability to “pull” a different woman every weekend, but even the finest fling doesn’t compare to the bliss he finds alone in front of the computer watching pornography. Barbara Sugarman is a bright, beautiful, good old fashioned girl. Raised on romantic Hollywood movies, she’s determined to find her Prince Charming and ride off into the sunset. Wrestling with good old fashioned expectations of the opposite sex, Jon and Barbara struggle against a media culture full of false fantasies to try and find true intimacy.
- Citigroup blocks fantasy sports transactions in New York
- Police ID suspect in fatal shooting at west valley home
- Daquan Cook dismissed from UNLV basketball team; no reason given
- Family dispute leaves 1 dead in Mountain’s Edge
- Super Bowl by the odds: Vegas pick and perspective on Panthers vs. Broncos