Length: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Synopsis: Jon Martello is a strong, handsome, good old fashioned guy. His buddies call him Don Jon due to his ability to “pull” a different woman every weekend, but even the finest fling doesn’t compare to the bliss he finds alone in front of the computer watching pornography. Barbara Sugarman is a bright, beautiful, good old fashioned girl. Raised on romantic Hollywood movies, she’s determined to find her Prince Charming and ride off into the sunset. Wrestling with good old fashioned expectations of the opposite sex, Jon and Barbara struggle against a media culture full of false fantasies to try and find true intimacy.
- Downtown’s California completes redesign for ‘modern island vibe’
- Air Force One: Was Trump criticizing contract or punishing Boeing?
- Home resale price gains heat up amid typically slow season
- Reputed mobster from Henderson pleads guilty in plot to kill rival
- Clash over CCSD reorganization fuels more drama on School Board