Length: 2 hours, 2 minutes
Synopsis: In 1976, college dropout Steve Jobs heralded a revolution within the confines of his parents’ garage. Jobs, along with friend and technical wizard Steve Wozniak, unleashed the homebrew Apple 1 personal computer kit onto an unsuspecting public, producing 200 units by hand and shipping each one themselves. Apple Inc. was born, and the world would never be the same. Today hundreds of millions of users around the world remain tethered to the remarkable products that Jobs championed - his impact on the world of technology was undoubtedly colossal, but his effect on our culture was simply immeasurable.
- Video: Fight breaks out at Hard Rock pool party Sunday
- Mayweather open to rematch with Pacquiao after shoulder surgery
- Police: Chris Brown punched man at Las Vegas hotel
- Alabama running back Tenpenny transferring to UNLV
- Photos: Justin Bieber + Tyson Beckford’s ex? Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s $1M necklace