Length: 2 hours, 2 minutes
Synopsis: In 1976, college dropout Steve Jobs heralded a revolution within the confines of his parents’ garage. Jobs, along with friend and technical wizard Steve Wozniak, unleashed the homebrew Apple 1 personal computer kit onto an unsuspecting public, producing 200 units by hand and shipping each one themselves. Apple Inc. was born, and the world would never be the same. Today hundreds of millions of users around the world remain tethered to the remarkable products that Jobs championed - his impact on the world of technology was undoubtedly colossal, but his effect on our culture was simply immeasurable.
- 5 things to keep in mind as Caesars bankruptcy advances
- MGM Resorts hires former Nevada congressman to brand casino
- Bump in credit-card debt of Las Vegans is almost double national rate
- 15 things more likely to occur than Ronda Rousey losing at UFC 190
- Survivor recalls horrific shooting, unaware parents are dead