Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Determined to get engaged before her youngest sister’s wedding, flight attendant Montana Moore finds herself with only 30 days to find Mr. Right. Using her airline connections to “accidentally” meet up with eligible ex-boyfriends and scour for potential candidates, she racks up more than 30,000 miles and countless comedic encounters, all the while searching for the perfect guy.
- Confirmed! Britney Spears to perform at 2016 Billboard Music Awards at T-Mobile Arena
- Strip Scribbles: Flamingo’s $100M-plus makeover for 75th anniversary
- Teen arrested in fatal stabbing during fight outside McDonald’s
- New ads take aim at Senate hopeful Cortez Masto
- 2 wounded, shooter sought after wedding gunfire in Pahrump