Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Determined to get engaged before her youngest sister’s wedding, flight attendant Montana Moore finds herself with only 30 days to find Mr. Right. Using her airline connections to “accidentally” meet up with eligible ex-boyfriends and scour for potential candidates, she racks up more than 30,000 miles and countless comedic encounters, all the while searching for the perfect guy.
- Earnings down 30.1 percent for Las Vegas Sands
- Supreme Court reverses $70 million judgment in Las Vegas Sands case
- The latest: Russian diplomat scoffs at DNC hack allegations
- Nevada lawmaker addresses LGBTQ rights, jabs Trump
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds joins the parody-protest anthem, ‘Don’t Use Our Song’