Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Determined to get engaged before her youngest sister’s wedding, flight attendant Montana Moore finds herself with only 30 days to find Mr. Right. Using her airline connections to “accidentally” meet up with eligible ex-boyfriends and scour for potential candidates, she racks up more than 30,000 miles and countless comedic encounters, all the while searching for the perfect guy.
- Delano’s stylish start with Jaime King, Charlotte Ronson, Magic! at grand opening
- Chocolate bar opens on the Strip; Delano rolls out more restaurants
- Police: Armed robbers take jewelry, cash from Green Valley store
- Pedestrian hit in crosswalk on Sahara
- More drought forecast next year for Nevada, across West