Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Determined to get engaged before her youngest sister’s wedding, flight attendant Montana Moore finds herself with only 30 days to find Mr. Right. Using her airline connections to “accidentally” meet up with eligible ex-boyfriends and scour for potential candidates, she racks up more than 30,000 miles and countless comedic encounters, all the while searching for the perfect guy.
- Coroner IDs victim in Starbucks shooting; suspect was on probation
- Injury forces change at quarterback as Rebels prepare for Fresno State
- Investigators think they know who tore up Death Valley’s fragile Racetrack Playa
- Culinary Union seeks boycott amid Las Vegas Trump hotel impasse
- Nevada gaming officials among few to have seen Trump’s tax returns