Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Determined to get engaged before her youngest sister’s wedding, flight attendant Montana Moore finds herself with only 30 days to find Mr. Right. Using her airline connections to “accidentally” meet up with eligible ex-boyfriends and scour for potential candidates, she racks up more than 30,000 miles and countless comedic encounters, all the while searching for the perfect guy.
- Downtown transformation marches on as 3 throwback spots shut doors
- Why are high-rises missing from the construction rebound in Las Vegas?
- With homicides way up in Las Vegas, community forces get at the roots
- Fireworks fundamentals: See what’s legal and what’s not in Las Vegas
- Community hub: Las Vegas taco truck draws multiracial crowd