Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Determined to get engaged before her youngest sister’s wedding, flight attendant Montana Moore finds herself with only 30 days to find Mr. Right. Using her airline connections to “accidentally” meet up with eligible ex-boyfriends and scour for potential candidates, she racks up more than 30,000 miles and countless comedic encounters, all the while searching for the perfect guy.
- Woman shot, killed after women ask to use her phone to call for help
- Decker-Boyd connections highlight UNLV’s Spring Showcase
- Paratrooper from Las Vegas killed during training at Fort Polk
- Sale of Stirling Club in limbo three years after posh property closed
- Las Vegas’ Kris Bryant gets 1st hit, reaches base 5 times as Cubs beat Padres