Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Determined to get engaged before her youngest sister’s wedding, flight attendant Montana Moore finds herself with only 30 days to find Mr. Right. Using her airline connections to “accidentally” meet up with eligible ex-boyfriends and scour for potential candidates, she racks up more than 30,000 miles and countless comedic encounters, all the while searching for the perfect guy.
- Review + photos: Stone Temple Pilots With Chester Bennington (politely) rock the Joint
- Georgia lottery winner to take $123 million one-time payout
- Gordon Ramsay toasts two restaurants’ first anniversaries with beer, cake and champagne
- Tarkanian Classic at Gorman to feature some of nation’s top teams
- Random bag searches halted at Downtown Container Park