Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Determined to get engaged before her youngest sister’s wedding, flight attendant Montana Moore finds herself with only 30 days to find Mr. Right. Using her airline connections to “accidentally” meet up with eligible ex-boyfriends and scour for potential candidates, she racks up more than 30,000 miles and countless comedic encounters, all the while searching for the perfect guy.
- Passenger rail route from Las Vegas to Los Angeles gaining momentum
- Sandoval names former casino exec to state Gaming Commission
- Wolfgang Puck closes Postrio at the Venetian after 16-year run
- Las Vegas philanthropist might try to unseat Rep. Joe Heck
- Britney Spears, Iggy Azalea prep big ‘surprise’ at Billboard Awards; Britney gay wedding