Greedy Lying Bastards
Length: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Synopsis: Hurricane Sandy. Wildfires in the West. “Brown-Outs” in the East. Farmers losing crops to the worst drought since the Dust Bowl. Climate change is no longer a prediction for the future, but a startling reality of today. Yet, as evidence of our changing climate mounts and the scientific consensus proves human causation, there continues to be no political action to thwart the warming of our planet. This documentary investigates the reason behind stalled efforts to tackle climate change despite consensus in the scientific community that it is not only a reality but also a growing problem placing us on the brink of disaster. The film details the people and organizations casting doubt on climate science and claims that greenhouse gases are not affected by human behavior. From the Koch Brothers to ExxonMobil, to prominent Senators and Justices, this provocative exposé unravels the layers of deceit threatening U.S. democracy.
- Trump can solve California water crisis: ‘There is no drought’
- Men who robbed Las Vegas convenience store used Uzi, police say
- Celebrity preview: The Who, Chris Tucker, Joan Jett, Punk Rock Bowling, MDW parties
- Medley is totally righteous at Composers Showcase; Jillette’s latest book is to diet for
- Man gets 10 years in Thunder From Down Under backstage shooting