Thanks for Sharing
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: This film follows the lives of three friends who meet while attending 12-step meetings to help treat their addiction to sex. The patriarch of the group is Mike, a recovering addict whose twenty-something son has returned home after months away struggling with his own issues. Mike’s sponsee is Adam, who has been a success story of the program for six years due mainly to his on-going celibacy. That is until he starts a relationship with the woman of his dreams, Phoebe, and finds it difficult to control the urges he has supressed for so long. Together, Mike and Adam befriend an obnoxious young doctor whose uncontrollable addiction is ruining his medical career. Will his newfound friendship with group newcomer Dede be the only thing that will save him from himself?
- Oakland unveils stadium plan to thwart Las Vegas move
- How Sands boss Adelson lost $3 billion in 30 minutes
- Bid to withdraw guilty plea denied in neighborhood mom killing case
- Lawyer: Reno boy shot by school cop had been bullied, beaten
- Bundy brothers balk at attending U.S. court hearing in Las Vegas