Haute Cuisine (Les saveurs du Palais)
Length: 1 hour, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Hortense Laborie, a renowned chef from Perigord, is astonished when the President of the Republic appoints her his personal cook, responsible for creating all his meals at the Elysée Palace. Despite jealous resentment from the other kitchen staff, Hortense quickly establishes herself, thanks to her indomitable spirit. The authenticity of her cooking soon seduces the President, but the corridors of power are littered with traps. Based on the extraordinary true story of President Francois Mitterand’s private cook.
- New owners could make Searchlight airpark a draw for remote-control enthusiasts
- CCSD teachers not happy to hear new budget might mean no raises — again
- Las Vegas has hottest June on record books
- Ohio State or TCU? Odds say it’s close race for college football’s best team
- Rubio raises profile of congressional push to ban online gaming