Haute Cuisine (Les saveurs du Palais)
Length: 1 hour, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Hortense Laborie, a renowned chef from Perigord, is astonished when the President of the Republic appoints her his personal cook, responsible for creating all his meals at the Elysée Palace. Despite jealous resentment from the other kitchen staff, Hortense quickly establishes herself, thanks to her indomitable spirit. The authenticity of her cooking soon seduces the President, but the corridors of power are littered with traps. Based on the extraordinary true story of President Francois Mitterand’s private cook.
- Man arrested after allegedly throwing tiles at pedestrians from Vegas rooftop
- Man seriously hurt, another arrested in hit-and-run near UNLV, police say
- Donations pour in for dog found hanging in tree
- B.B. King admirers gather again Saturday for memorial in Vegas
- Inmate, 47, dies after 2-month stay at Las Vegas hospital