Haute Cuisine (Les saveurs du Palais)
Length: 1 hour, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Hortense Laborie, a renowned chef from Perigord, is astonished when the President of the Republic appoints her his personal cook, responsible for creating all his meals at the Elysée Palace. Despite jealous resentment from the other kitchen staff, Hortense quickly establishes herself, thanks to her indomitable spirit. The authenticity of her cooking soon seduces the President, but the corridors of power are littered with traps. Based on the extraordinary true story of President Francois Mitterand’s private cook.
- Developers: No negotiating on $750M for proposed NFL stadium
- Complaint: Man got $5,000 from craps table with no paper trail
- Oakland Raiders file trademark applications for Las Vegas Raiders
- ‘Naked house’ part of alleged child prostitution operation
- North Las Vegas municipal judge loses job in misconduct case