Length: 1 hour, 41 minutes
Synopsis: Simon, a fine art auctioneer, teams up with a criminal gang to steal a Goya painting worth millions of dollars, but after suffering a blow to the head during the heist he awakens to discover he has no memory of where he hid the painting. When physical threats and torture fail to produce answers, the gang’s leader Frank hires hypnotherapist Elizabeth Lamb to delve into the darkest recesses of Simon’s psyche. As Elizabeth begins to unravel Simon’s broken subconscious, the line between truth, suggestion, and deceit begin to blur.
- Judge: Poker pro Ivey, pal broke gambling rules in $10 million win
- Nevada Highway Patrol making drones its eye in the sky
- Man accused of secretly recording guests at Airbnb rental house
- U.S. internet repeatedly disrupted by cyberattacks on key firm
- UNLV basketball teams to hold preseason events on campus