A Deeper Shade of Blue
Length: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: The event begins with a very special welcome from the red carpet premiere in Hawaii with music by Kaukahi featuring Jack Johnson, Paul McCartney & Youth, Foo Fighters, Coldplay and many others. Following the presentation of A Deeper Shade of Blue, Director Jack McCoy will be joined by world-renowned surfing legends as they discuss the evolution, the culture and the impact of surfing from its beginnings to today’s billion-dollar-a-year global industry. Panelists include surfing movie star Gidget and legendary surfing sensations Jamie O’Brian, The Marshall Brothers, Derek Hynd, Marty Paradisis, Terry Chung, Jordy Smith, and others. And shortly after the panel discussion, we have a special video premiere from Sir Paul McCartney and Jack McCoy.
- Gorman’s Martell after Lone Star state win, ‘That’s the No. 1 team in Texas and look what we did’
- Fans receive pitch at newly renamed Las Vegas Raiders bar
- So much for a close game: Gorman wins 44-14 in Texas
- $12.5 million restoration is complete at first public school in Las Vegas
- Woman is arrested in boiling-grease attack in Las Vegas