EXHIBITION: Munch 150
Length: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Synopsis: This year, all of Norway celebrates the 150th anniversary of the birth of Edvard Munch (1863 - 1944), one of the towering figures of modern art.This is already being hailed a “once-in-a-lifetime show”. Global interest is huge - not least as a result of one of his four paintings of The Scream having recently set a public art auction record of $120 million. Many know Munch as the man who painted The Scream, but his complete works are remarkable and secure his place as one of the greatest artists to have ever lived.
- Coroner IDs drivers killed in wrong-way crash on U.S. 95
- Controlling interest of Cirque du Soleil sold for $1.5 billion
- Police: Drugs found on L.A. Kings’ Stoll during voluntary pat-down
- MGM Resorts rises after taking on Evercore as advisor
- Manny Pacquiao gets in 2 words before conference call canceled