EXHIBITION: Munch 150
Length: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Synopsis: This year, all of Norway celebrates the 150th anniversary of the birth of Edvard Munch (1863 - 1944), one of the towering figures of modern art.This is already being hailed a “once-in-a-lifetime show”. Global interest is huge - not least as a result of one of his four paintings of The Scream having recently set a public art auction record of $120 million. Many know Munch as the man who painted The Scream, but his complete works are remarkable and secure his place as one of the greatest artists to have ever lived.
- Strong running game, interception return carry Gorman past Reed
- Liberty wins another Sunrise title, embraces chance to tackle Gorman
- It’s a spin through the circus as Jerry Lewis hits ‘Absinthe’
- Week 12 NFL game of the week, picks for the Sun’s handicapping contest
- Rebels defeat Prairie View A&M, aim to get healthy before five big games