EXHIBITION: Munch 150
Length: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Synopsis: This year, all of Norway celebrates the 150th anniversary of the birth of Edvard Munch (1863 - 1944), one of the towering figures of modern art.This is already being hailed a “once-in-a-lifetime show”. Global interest is huge - not least as a result of one of his four paintings of The Scream having recently set a public art auction record of $120 million. Many know Munch as the man who painted The Scream, but his complete works are remarkable and secure his place as one of the greatest artists to have ever lived.
- Las Vegas woman arrested on DUI count in crash that injured several
- Anything goes with Las Vegas street performers — and that’s the problem
- Blog: UNLV makes big plays late and wins back the Fremont Cannon
- ‘Frank: The Man, The Music’ to close Nov. 28 at Palazzo Theater
- Las Vegas scooter driver, 27, killed in crash with Jeep