Fill the Void (Lemale et ha'halal)
Length: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Synopsis: An intimate, insightful, respectful and moving film which follows life among the ultra-Othodox Haredim Jewish community in Tel Aviv, Israel. The well-to-do family of Rabbi Aharon suffers a tragedy when his daughter Esther dies in childbirth. A younger daughter, Shira, 18, is pressured by her mother to marry her deceased sister’s husband.
- MGM Resorts, Wynn to stop buying NV Energy power on Saturday
- As Las Vegas deal wobbles, Techno Stadium Lite might keep Raiders in Oakland
- Clinton’s ‘nasty’ Trump ads are mostly his own words
- Poll: Nevada voters support Clinton, gun measure and marijuana legalization
- Rebels looking for new QB to make easy plays against Fresno State