Fill the Void (Lemale et ha'halal)
Length: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Synopsis: An intimate, insightful, respectful and moving film which follows life among the ultra-Othodox Haredim Jewish community in Tel Aviv, Israel. The well-to-do family of Rabbi Aharon suffers a tragedy when his daughter Esther dies in childbirth. A younger daughter, Shira, 18, is pressured by her mother to marry her deceased sister’s husband.
- Board rejects Trump’s challenge to Las Vegas hotel unionization effort
- Chinese rocket sends streak of light across Las Vegas sky
- 5 priority, 3 secondary NFL stadium site options remain
- Las Vegas realty group moving to southwest valley
- On the move: Credit One Bank buys land near Buffalo and Durango for new offices