Fill the Void (Lemale et ha'halal)
Length: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Synopsis: An intimate, insightful, respectful and moving film which follows life among the ultra-Othodox Haredim Jewish community in Tel Aviv, Israel. The well-to-do family of Rabbi Aharon suffers a tragedy when his daughter Esther dies in childbirth. A younger daughter, Shira, 18, is pressured by her mother to marry her deceased sister’s husband.
- UFC fighter Nick Diaz reportedly involved in brawl at Las Vegas club
- Police: Suspect in fatal pipe beating was high school friend of victim
- Bags fly free policy could cost Southwest Airlines in unexpected way
- Bishop Gorman ready to face hostile Texas crowd, bring win back to Las Vegas
- Editorial: Light rail key to ensuring visitors enjoy L.V. — and come back