Length: 2 hours, 8 minutes
Synopsis: Based on the beloved novel by Charles Dickens, Great Expectations is the coming-of-age story of humble orphan Pip, who dreams of becoming a gentleman. In love with a beautiful and damaged girl of a different class, he fears his love will never be reciprocated. Unexpectedly, with the help of an unknown benefactor, his hopes are realized and his new life as a gentleman takes many turns. Filled with traditional Dickensian stories of wealth & poverty, love & rejection and the eventual triumph of good over evil.
- Steve Wynn looking for a ‘belter’ to fill void left by ‘Showstoppers’ singer
- Obama to speak at energy conference at Mandalay Bay
- Motorcyclist, pedestrian killed in crash at Eastern and Canosa
- Plane makes emergency landing at McCarran amid engine concern
- Flash-flood watch in effect; sun back in forecast Sunday