Length: 2 hours, 8 minutes
Synopsis: Based on the beloved novel by Charles Dickens, Great Expectations is the coming-of-age story of humble orphan Pip, who dreams of becoming a gentleman. In love with a beautiful and damaged girl of a different class, he fears his love will never be reciprocated. Unexpectedly, with the help of an unknown benefactor, his hopes are realized and his new life as a gentleman takes many turns. Filled with traditional Dickensian stories of wealth & poverty, love & rejection and the eventual triumph of good over evil.
- Board rejects Trump’s challenge to L.V. hotel unionization effort
- NFL stadium site options narrowed to 5 priority, 3 secondary
- Talk show host, actor Jerry Doyle found dead at Las Vegas home
- Nevada’s Kihuen says Trump stokes fear of immigrants
- Pokemon Go player slashes pair he says attacked him in Las Vegas