Length: 2 hours, 8 minutes
Synopsis: Based on the beloved novel by Charles Dickens, Great Expectations is the coming-of-age story of humble orphan Pip, who dreams of becoming a gentleman. In love with a beautiful and damaged girl of a different class, he fears his love will never be reciprocated. Unexpectedly, with the help of an unknown benefactor, his hopes are realized and his new life as a gentleman takes many turns. Filled with traditional Dickensian stories of wealth & poverty, love & rejection and the eventual triumph of good over evil.
- New owners could make Searchlight airpark a draw for remote-control enthusiasts
- CCSD teachers not happy to hear new budget might mean no raises — again
- Las Vegas has hottest June on record books
- Ohio State or TCU? Odds say it’s close race for college football’s best team
- Rubio raises profile of congressional push to ban online gaming