The Kings of Summer
Length: 1 hour, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Joe, Patrick and the eccentric and unpredictable Biaggio - who, in the ultimate act of independence, decide to spend their summer building a house in the woods and living off the land. Free from their parents’ rules, their idyllic summer quickly becomes a test of friendship as each boy learns to appreciate the fact that family - whether it is the one you’re born into or the one you create - is something you can’t run away from.
- Why Haggen grocery chain thinks it will be a hit with shoppers in Southern Nevada
- How burgeoning Asian community is transforming Las Vegas
- NV Energy hasn’t paid IRS since 2000; kept millions intended for taxes
- UNLV coaches try to rally support at community-outreach event
- Nevada gaming revenue up more than 5 percent in April