Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: For years people saw tattoos as a sign of rebellion. A middle finger salute to the rest of the world. Outlaw bikers got tattoos. Sailors on leave in Singapore got tattoos. Lifers in the joint got tattoos. But now in the United States one out of every three adults under forty has a tattoo! So what happened? How did tattoo go from something that was put on you to an expression that comes from within you? Tattoo Nation tells the story of a few people who helped transform the world of tattoo, and the way we think about tattoos, forever. This is the true story of the ink revolution.
- Fortune, friction and decline as casino ‘Chinatown’ matures
- Woman found dead in ransacked home remembered as ‘exceptional musician’ and ‘beautiful soul’
- Man already in jail named suspect in 2 homicides
- Eating champ Kobayashi talks Vegas, world records, dislike for rival Joey Chestnut
- Anthony Bennett switches jersey number to honor friend Dejean-Jones